Ready to get health care coverage? Visit one of our convenient Enrollment Center locations in New Haven or New Britain for free, friendly, professional help. We’ll check if you qualify for financial help, give you guidance on selecting coverage, and help you complete your application.
- Free one-on-one help
- Convenient locations in New Haven and New Britain
- Trained and certified individuals ready to assist you
- Clean, comfortable spaces
- Easy to reach by car or mass transit
- No appointments required
Please bring the following information.
You’ll need it for all family members who want to enroll in coverage:
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Citizenship or immigration status and certificate of naturalization, if applicable
- Tax returns for previous years
- Employer and income information (for example, employer’s EIN number, pay stubs, and W-2 – wages and tax statements)
- Health care coverage information (policy numbers for any current health insurance and information about employer-sponsored coverage you or someone in your household is eligible for)