EXTENSION of Special Enrollment Period for Uninsured CT Residents
Access Health CT will extend the Special Enrollment Period (SEP) for consumers who are not currently enrolled in coverage through AHCT.
Access Health CT has been monitoring the high volume of customers enrolling since February 15, 2021 and has decided to extend the SEP until April 15, 2021.
This initiative aligns with the Special Enrollment Period in the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) and most importantly helps consumers during the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic and Public Health Emergency.
- The extension of the Special Enrollment Period will run from March 16, – April 15, 2021.
- Consumers will not be required to verify their eligibility for this Special Enrollment Period.
- Consumers currently enrolled in coverage through AHCT will not be eligible to use this Special Enrollment Period to change plans.
- Financial help will continue to be available to consumers who qualify.
Access Health CT will continue to offer free help:
- Online: AccessHealthCT.com (Live chat: AccessHealthCT.com click “Live Chat” icon)
- Phone:1-855-805-4325, Mon. – Fri. 8 AM – 4 PM
- With Enrollment Specialists in the community
- In-person helpat either of AHCT’s Navigator partner locations:
NOTE: These locations will welcome customers by appointment only with strict safety protocols (mask wearing, hand sanitizing, temperature checks, social distancing, and standard health questionnaire).